by Mrs. Carlene Anderson & 3rd Grade Students (2011-2014), School #12 - Paterson, New Jersey USA

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Social Action-"Stop the Drugs!"-Our Message


Stop the Drugs! – This on-going digital story was created in response to an over-whelming presence of drug paraphernalia and litter left in a neighborhood park that my students and I adopted as a part of our social action project. We've chronicled the heart-felt reaction of my students to the elements within their immediate environment that can truly blight the potential of their beautiful minds. Their words speak volumes about how these innocent observers are poised to become world changers.

1 comment:

  1. I realize how blessed my children are living in a quiet neighborhood as they do. That´s really hard reality to see that´s everyday life for you guys! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete