by Mrs. Carlene Anderson & 3rd Grade Students (2011-2014), School #12 - Paterson, New Jersey USA

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Destiny - My Heritage Matters


Destiny - My Heritage Matters from Fast Track Video on Vimeo.

Fabulous! Do you think your heritage is special? Well, I do! My awesome heritage should be celebrated because I am a beautiful African-American girl. In Africa, we eat everything with pepper in it. I think my heritage is special because I have an interesting heritage, and I love who I am. I am African because my parents are from Liberia. We value family, friends, and very hard work. If I didn’t celebrate my stupendous heritage, then I would be unhappy. My terrific heritage means a lot to me. Also, I will be miserable if I can’t celebrate my exciting heritage. I think my heritage is exciting because it’s like a surprise party! As you can see, this is a beautiful Liberian fabric behind me. What do you really think about my wonderful heritage?

No comments:

Post a Comment